- Service name and description
- Approval for ETOPS operation
- Service stages brief description
- Operations with two engine aeroplanes approved by the Authority (ETOPS approval), to operate beyond the threshold distance determined in accordance with CAR-OPS 1.245 (a) from an Adequate Aerodrome.
- Service provider
- Flight Safety
- Regulatory reference
- Royal Degree No 93/2004
- Annex 6 ICAO
- CAR OPS 1 and CAR M
- Civil Aviation Notice (CAN) No. 1-04 and 1-06.
- Documents Required
- Letter from the AOC holder./Owner
- DGCAR forms AWR038-01
- Payment of CAA invoice fee
Note : Any additional documents can be requested by the Flight Safety Department
- Submit a completed application with all documents required by the Air Safety Department
- Verification of the technical data provided.
- Delivery of ETOPS approval when all technical and legal conditions are satisfactory.
- Storage of documents and technical data.
- Fees & Payment Mechanism
- Grant ETOPS Approval 2800 OR per A/C type.
- Re-issue of approval 1400 OR
- Time Consumed
- 3 Months from reception of the application.
APPENDIX A PARTS CHECKLIST FORMS
CAR 129 - AIR OPERATIONS OF FOREIGN OPERATORS
Authorisation Form - Click here to download the form
Specification Form - Click here to download the form