Our policy: Terms and conditions of booking Multipurpose hall
- Bookings are only accepted electronically. And that by filling up the form and sends it by An E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly book in advance by an enough period of time to ensure the availability of the hall.
- Finance charges are imposed on the hall and non-fundable.
- The hall is dedicated for the use of formal internal and external events.
- Kindly fill out the basic data (*) to ensure accepting your request.
- Pay the fees before the reservation date.
- The priority is given to the applications that have been received first.
- In case of cancellation, please notify us immediately before 48 hours.
- Please notify us immediately in the case of exceeding the reservation length for an extra day.
- Please keep the cleanliness of the hall.
- Please keep restrict with calm and order during the reservation period.
- CAA does not provide additional electronic devices.
- CAA is not responsible for any loss of personal property.
- Kindly use the hardware/ furniture and rationalization of energy consumption during reservation period.
- Please inform us for the need of technical service (Internet, projector, lights…) / maintenance.
- In case of losing or destroying CAA's properties, the renters are responsible for paying the compensation / Fees reform.
- CAA's administration apologizes for the acceptance of booking s in case of disruption of the lows and regulations.
For more information please contact us: 24354234/112