Information Collection & Usage
CAA does not collect any personal information about you, when you visit CAA website, unless otherwise specified or you choose to provide this information to us. However, upon your visit the following information are automatically collected and stored:
- The IP address, from which you access the Internet
- The date and time of your access to our website
- The pages you visited (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose the page)
CAA uses this information solely for statistical and monitoring purposes and to help us identify which services are most or least interesting to our visitors, as well identifying website performance.
We may use third party consultants, tools or software for conducting statistical analysis; however please note that only certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who accessed our website, or pages most visited etc are collected. Such information does not identify you individually. CAA keeps all collected information confidential except where disclosure is enforced or required by law, or as part of requirement to protect the rights or properties of CAA.
Security of Transactions
CAA has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security. Please be assured that this site has security measures in place to protect the information you provide us. We use encryption methods to protect all information, which is deemed to be sensitive, or any other data that should remain secure to meet CAA’s, federal or local legal requirements.
Links to third-party websites
CAA's website may provide links to other web sites. However we are not responsible for the following:
- Accuracy of the contents of these sites
- Their mechanisms for information collection and usage
If you doubt that your privacy is being compromised during the access of CAA website, do:
- Close all tabs and windows you are browsing CAA’s website with.
- Inform us through by email info [at] CAA [dot] gov [dot] om